And the radio man says...

Copyright Ian Shane

16 April 2010

So Here's The Plan

I’m still working out the bugs for my social media system. This post is actually serving as a test as well as an update. Hopefully, this will all work out swimmingly.

So this is how the Two Penny Opera is going to play out. I’m setting up a calendar for my posts, and I’m going to try to stick with it. As I have learned that it’s best to be consistent with the times and dates of my blog posts, I am going to take full advantage of the scheduler feature on Blogger.

As my Chicagoland contemporary Kingsley Tang posts on his blog Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I will take Tuesdays and Thursdays, with an occasional Saturday post (by the way, if you haven’t read his blog, you really should. Very well done).

So to close out this month, I have two reposts that will show up on the next two Thursdays. I will review the last two weeks of the poker series on the next two Tuesdays. The regularly scheduled program should resume with a post about Scottish band Frightened Rabbit on May 4th.


No comments: