And the radio man says...

Copyright Ian Shane

20 April 2010

It All Comes Down to This - Week 8 Poker Preview

Who knew the showdown in Week 3 would have been the preview for the championship of Session 2 at Erick’s.

So while I went out on the bubble last Tuesday, and Alan (second place in points) was still playing when I left, the points race tightened up. The only issue is that since the Minnesota Poker League website didn’t update last week, I have no idea how close the points are.

Needless to say, I need to play very well if I’m going to go to state. If not, I have to perform well in the Regional at the Blue Fox just to get to state.

If anyone sings the final countdown, I will throttle him.

Stay tuned. The biggest upset in poker history may happen tonight in St. Paul.



No comments: