And the radio man says...

Copyright Ian Shane

12 October 2008

Confessions of a Music Snob

Here’s the October 2008 playlist, something I hope to update once a month. This playlist is going to be a little different, as this serves a little bit more as an introduction of my musical tastes, and less a mix CD (which usually only has a target audience of one). I also disabled the shuffle option, which defeats the purpose of the placement of songs (so when you hear “Hey Jupiter” by Tori Amos back to back with “Purple Rain” by Prince, you’ll know why I did it this way).

So, yes…I am a dork. Wanna piece of me?

Enjoy the 22 song playlist.




Track List

My Way - Sex Pistols
Guns of Brixton - Clash
Can't Stand Losing You - Police
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen
Stuck Between Stations - The Hold Steady
Singapore - Tom Waits
Janine - Soul Coughing
Hate It Here - Wilco
Come Together - Beatles
Accidents Will Happen - Elvis Costello and the Attractions
Get Up Off Your Knees - Housemartins
Your Kisses are Wasted on Me - Pipettes
The Way it Is - Nicole Atkins
Hey Jupiter - Tori Amos
Purple Rain - Prince
Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits
Hallelujah - John Cale
Perfect Day - Lou Reed
Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
Devil's Dance Floor - Flogging Molly

No comments: